HOA Special Meeting of the Mustang Creek Homeowner’s Association
Saturday, February 10, 2018
Godley Elementary School Cafeteria
Attachment: Notice of Special Mtg (2-10-2018)
Attachment: Absentee Ballot (02-10-2018)
The purpose of this meeting was to vote on amendments to Article IX, Section 1 and Article III, Section 5(h) of the First Amended and Restated Declaration of Restrictions, Covenants and Conditions of Mustang Creek.
- The special meeting was called to order at 2:00 p.m. by President Teann Negalhout.
- Other Board members present were Randy Cozart, Treasurer; Chris Mayer, Secretary; and Jason Smith. Forty three residents/visitors were also present.
- Open Forum discussion was held with various residents and the Board.
- At 2:40, the last call was issued for all remaining ballots to be turned in to the Board for the vote tally.
- Chris Mayer announced that there were not enough ballots returned to reach the 50% requirement to amend the Declaration of Restrictions, Covenants and Conditions. The vote tally did not occur.
- Discussion continued on possible fee schedules.
- The special meeting was adjourned at 2:56 p.m.