2018 Open Board Meeting
February 10, 2018
Time: Immediately following the Special Meeting that begins at 2:00 pm
Location: Godley Elementary School Cafeteria
Meeting Called by: Teann Nagelhout, President
Call to Order
Introduction of Board Members
Members that notify HOA they wish to speak- given 3 minutes each
Ratify last Board Meeting Minutes
Items to put on ballot to change CCRs (require vote of the homeowners). Still moving forward
- The number of trailered vehicles (unpowered vehicle towed by a powered vehicle) store will be limited to two per lot on property
- Powered vehicles should not be allowed to park on grass in front or back yards longer than 24 hours.
- Trailers with more than two axles and/or XXX ft high may not be stored on property
- Trash cans should never be left at street longer than 24 hours before trash pickup or 24 hours after trash pickup and should be stored up near the house
- Disabled vehicles or vehicles on blocks should not be stored on property for longer than two week
Additions to Rules and Regulations (Do not need a vote of the homeowners because there is already language about each in the current CCRs and this is just further clarification.
- More specific language than “unsightly” and “neat and tidy”
- Grass and weeds are not to grow taller than one foot on any lot
- A dead tree or bush should be removed from landscaping of a property within three months after notice is sent in writing from the Board of Directors
- Discussion on whether to put the following CCR changes to a vote of the Homeowners
- No cars, trucks, boats, trailers, motorcycles, ATVs, campers, or any other vehicle shall be displayed on the grass of front yards and/or back yards with a For Sale Sign for the purpose of selling.
- Large Storage containers, meant for holding large household items, cannot be stored on property for more than 7 days unless given prior approval from the Board or whichever governing body has this duty.
- To allow metal roofing material on homes, auxiliary buildings, or both