HOA Board Meeting of the Mustang Creek Homeowner’s Association Minutes
Saturday, February 10, 2018
Godley Elementary School Cafeteria
- Call to order @ 3pm by President, Teann Nagelhout
- Board members present are Teann Nagelhout- President, Randy Cozart- Treasurer, Chris Mayer-Secretary, and Jason Smith- At large member
- Maria Ratusznik spoke for 3-5 min
Melissa Block spoke for 5 min Regarding article 7 metal roofs on homes. Please consider metal roofing on homes.
- Read minutes from October 23, 2017- Minutes were approved unanimously
- Randy went over 2017 expenses
- Imposed a $400 budget cost for Books/HOA subscription
- The 2018 budgeted expenses of $24,015 was approved unanimously
- Teann spoke of Neighborhood signs (watch)
- Motion was made and passed to put the following on Ballot to change CCR’s (old business)
- The number of trailered vehicles (unpowered vehicle towed by a powered vehicle) store will be limited to two per lot on property
- Powered vehicles should not be allowed to park on grass in front or back yards longer than 24 hours.
- Trailers with more than two axles and/or XXX ft high may not be stored on property
- Trash cans should never be left at street longer than 24 hours before trash pickup or 24 hours after trash pickup and should be stored up near the house
- Disabled vehicles or vehicles on blocks should not be stored on property for longer than two weeks
- (New Business)
- Motion was made and passed to put the following on Ballot for CCR changes
- No cars, trucks, boats, trailers, motorcycles, ATVs, campers, or any other vehicle shall be displayed on the grass of front yards and/or back yards with a For Sale Sign for the purpose of selling.
- Large Storage containers, meant for holding large household items, cannot be stored on property for more than 7 days unless given prior approval from the Board or whichever governing body has this duty.
- Motion was made to put allowing metal roofs on the ballot
- Board decided we needed to get more information about metal roofing before putting it on the ballot
- Meeting Adjourned @ 3:58